Updated my blogs look a bit…

So I spent some time this weekend tweaking my blogs look and feel. Saturday afternoon I just got a burr up my butt and decided to do something about it.

I ran into an article that had some useful pointers:

I took some of his advice and made the following changes:

  • Added a profile
  • Moved my contact info and email signing certificate to the header
  • Optimized the viewing space for 1024×768

I went so far as to include links to translate my postings to Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic.

I’ve contacted the Feedburner crew about fixing the link text for the actual links within the RSS feed itself. For some reason the encoding’s get borked.

Hopefully the translations Google does for me won’t offend anybody. 🙂

Well catch ya all later…

—– Rom

Previous articles:
Blog Moved